Monday, June 15, 2009

Amazing.

So Stace took some amazing shots of Julian. Seriously, amazing in that they are beautiful and totally capture his personality, and simply for the fact that she was able to get him to cooperate with the camera! I learned a new trick from her, promise him cookies :)

Here are some of the pictures of J.








We had a lot of fun while she was here, though her visit was cut short. A photographer she knows, unfortunately broke her arm, and Stace said she would fly up to do a wedding that the broken-armed photog had booked! I can't wait until she comes back!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

those are amazing... he is such a handsome boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Congrats on the Goodmomma.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have Stacey shoot family pictures for us. Seriously. Give her my info and we can coordinate. I can hook her up with discount disney tix too. :P