Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Helllllp

Ok I know. Emilia is number four. I should have this down by now. She's the first girl though so give me a little break. Now this post is gonna get a little tmi. Just a warning.

Every single day Emilia has a blow out. Not up the back like my boys had on occasion. No no. Hers are either a. Up the front. Or b. out the side?

I truly don't understand the physics of the side blow out. It happens. Daily. I'm so tired of getting her dressed multiple times a day due to this unfortunate problem. Here is the list of things I've tried to remedy the situation
Disposable
Size up disposable
Cloth
Bum genius
Bum genius elemental
Flip cover
Alva
Unsnap rise on bg and bge
It all leads to the same result. Blow out city and she's mayor.

Do you, people of the blogosphere have any advice? Something else for me to attempt? A cloth diaper that won't leave us covered in poo?

Thanks in advance!
C

2 comments:

little said...

I can't help you out but she sure is cute!

Carolyn said...

Prefold and thirsties cover. Nearly guaranteed to contain the poo.

Love ya,

Carolyn