Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moving on up!

I officially have a kindergartener and a second grader. I'm not sure how that happened. Second grade sounds so old! 

Over the past week of summer vacation lots has happened. 

Julian learned to ride his bike without training wheels. We will be taking Gabriel's off soon enough. 

The boys had their first non competitive t-ball game. So cute. 

We drove to Des Moines for Hudson's third birthday.

We were able to enjoy the sun and hung out with our awesome neighbors. 

Bedtime has gotten later and amazingly my kids have learned a valuable life long skill. Sleeping-in. 

Barry started Internal Medicine again. It's my least favorite rotation for the schedule. Early mornings and late nights. Hoping we are able to survive the summer with most of my sanity in tact. 


No comments: