Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm a lobster

So how come I can always remember to sufficiently sunblock my children, yet forget to give myself he same courtesy? We had a garage/moving sale this weekend. It was tons of fun to hang out in the back yard with Julian. He loved 'splashing' mommy and I had a lot of fun chasing him around with cups full of water. The weather was gorgeous. The only thing that would have been better, would have been not HAVING to sit in the backyard for almost 8 hours a day!
Saturday I went to Keren's baby shower. She is so lucky to be having a little girl. She got THE cutest stuff for miss Norah Kate! I had fun catching up with my friends from high school. Tomorrow I am supposed to be hanging out with Carly and her two kids, and Keren and her son.
Gabriel laughed for the first time yesterday. He thought it was funny to be tickled...and I thought it was adorable of him to laugh.
I'm still cloth diapering, and loving it. I am officially 'on the wagon' now and not buying any more diapers, until I need something. I will have to buy some wool 'longies' for the winter though. I've heard Iowa winters are cold...I wonder if it'll be too much of a shock to my system, the whole snow thing.
There's a contest to win a BumGenius starter kit. Here's a link to the contest! Good luck, although I*really* want to win it...so I hope I do!

Win a Bum Genius 3.0 Starter Kit from Nature's Child - Wholesome Goods for Mothers and Babies


I am going to hit the hay. I'm exhausted after spending nearly two entire days outside in the blazing sun! Good luck at the contest!

No comments: