Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February is passing me by!

In some ways, I LOVE that February is a short month! In others, it's the pits! Here we are, February 3rd. That means there are only 24 days until Gabriel's birthday, and 25 days until his party! (PS There's going to be a party at the Maple Grove Clubhouse, if I ever get around to calling!) I'm sitting here watching Ellen, and knitting Gabriel's birthday longies. I sort of wonder if I stopped knitting if he would somehow stop growing? I highly doubt it, but it's a tempting thought. If I stopped knitting though, I know that I would be so mad when his birthday comes, with or without me knitting his pants, and I didn't have anything for him to wear.

The boys have been interesting the past few weeks. Sometimes they both skip naps. Sometimes they both nap. It's very rare that one naps while the other doesn't, it's usually a two for one type of deal.

Well I had hopes of a long blog post, but I hear my little cranky boy crying upstairs :)

1 comment:

AmyLynneBurdine said...

Christia~
I have no idea how you do it all. You seriously have to give me some advice! As it is getting closer, I am starting to freak out a bit. Not sure how I am going to handle my 2 boys on my own when all my help leaves me!