Sunday, December 30, 2012

Humbled

Today I was feeling pretty good about myself. Not only did I manage to get myself dressed and looking marginally passable, all four kiddos dressed and snacks packed, we left for 9 o'clock church ON TIME. Did I mention Barry was at the hospital so this was all done solo? No? Well he was. Also I didn't really yell this morning, things just went smoothly. I was blessed. We rolled into church at 8:58, early!! (ha!!). We sat down in the front row of the back part, and things were going ok. Emilia started fussing so I got her out of her carseat. I was thinking to myself, man I can do this. Four kids isn't that bad. I got this.
And then I saw it. That familiar yellow stain allllllll over Emilia's leggings and onesie. Blowout. Bummer dude. There's nothing like baby poop to put me back in my place.

No comments: