Monday, June 17, 2013

Makeover

In one week, I have a hair appointment. I have a decision to make. Be safe and just cut a few inches off the bottom and call it good?  Be daring and cut it short and sassy and donate it to Locks of Love? Locks of Love requires at least 10". That will force me to cut my hair mighty short (comparatively). I found a cut I adore. But I'm just not sure that its going to look good on me. I feel like my hair is the only thing I've got going for me and that I'd be a fool to cut it. And then the other part of me thinks that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and that it is ridiculous to be defined by one thing. Plus it's just hair right? It'll grow back. 
I'm leaving the decision to you. My blog reader. The one of you that actually reads my drivel.  My hair is long right now. It goes to my belly button. The top of my jeans. It is long. I feel like a mini crystal gale. 
Look at the top of my blog and add 2" to my hair length and that's what we are dealing with. 

So you tell me. Safe road? Keep it long and just trim off the dead ends? 



Or sassy road 
I just LOVE Jennifer Aniston. She has THE best hair. I don't know how many times I've used her as my hair inspo. This hair cut is so cute and so fresh. But I'm afraid. I'm afraid it looks a little like a "Mom" hair cut. Now I know, I know. I *am* in fact a mom. I don't want to look like a mom though, not like "oh you just had a baby let's chop our hair short" kinda mom. So to cut or not to cut. That is the question. And you have the answer. Leave me an answer! Tell me what to do!

No comments: