Sunday, June 30, 2013

Locks of Love


So I did it. I cut it off. It has been nearly a week now and I can honestly say I'm loving my shorter hair. It's not SHORT by most standards but compared to my long locks of yesterday it's quite a change. My hair feels so amazing and healthy. I keep touching it, even a week later. I was terrified that I would have to DO my hair more, and 'ain't nobody got time for that' especially with about a thousand kids running around in the mornings. I've been pleasantly surprised at how little doing it has taken.

I know, I know you're probably dying for an after picture, ha. Unless you're on my facebook friends' list, then you've already seen it. I'm really proud of donating to locks of love. I feel like I did something good for ME, got out of my shell, my comfort zone and in the meantime did something great for someone in need.

If you're unsure of Locks of Love and what it is they do, read here! It's a great organization. And for the record, they DO accept colored or permed hair. And they take grey hair as well! (which is a good thing for some people...me)

Locks of Love