Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am moving


My family is leaving the frozen tundra of the midwest to the fair shores of the gulf. We are moving to Florida and j truly couldn't be more excited!

That brings me to a problem. Clothes. 

I have A LOT of clothes. Some I hold onto because they're comfy. Others simply because I'm a hoarder. 

Im challenging myself to wear everything from my closet. To try it on, post a picture and get your opinion on whether or not it should make the trek to Florida

Today's ootd:

Outfit details: jeans- Citizens of Humanity
Sweater-forever 21
Shoes- old navy ballet flats

What say ye, bloggers? Keep or donate?

2 comments:

~ Sara A. said...

Like it. But how often would you wear it in Florida.

Unknown said...

Keep the jeans and flats. The sweater however, I would put as a maybe. From one cold weather to warm weather transplant to another...you probably won't even touch your "warmer" clothes for at least a year. I never wore any of mine the 2 years I lived in Florida.