Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Moon Sand

I think we've seen the commercial about 150 times. Julian was sold on the mermaid/underwater set. The other day, they'd found play-doh, and smashed it into the floor and just made a huge mess with it, so I was up for something new. That, and as Julian's recited, "Moon sand doesn't dry out." That's true. It doesn't. But it sure does get all over.everywhere! I still do think it's easier to clean up than play-doh, especially the way my kids play with play-doh. But it's definitely not as mess free as they advertise. Perhaps the problem lies not with the product, but my children? Either way, Saturday morning we had a H.U.G.E mess of moon sand, dinosaur fossils, and cookie cutters.

DSC_0002

Gabe enjoying the moon sand, while a little under the weather. He loves his jamies. As soon as we get home from somewhere, he finds them ,and says, "jammies on please?"

I don't have much to say today. It's a rainy day. It looks like night, and I want to crawl back into bed, but I've got two little heathens that make that pretty much impossible! :)

No comments: