Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 4, new toys and a book review

Day 4 was considered a success, I'd say. They napped, hallelujah. I stupidly stayed up late finish a book. I'd started it before Barry left, and it was kind of slow to get into. But then once the story started unfolding, started getting good, I couldn't and wouldn't put it down.



At first I had trouble with the Swedish references, considering I'd never been to Sweden, nor do I know anything about Sweden, but once I got past that mentally, I could really get into the story. I did like the Ikea references, ha. Anyway, suffice to say, I loved this book, and bought the sequel today. It is a little slow to get into, but once you do, oh man. Twists, turns, and super surprises! I can't wait to get started on the 2nd book, but I promise to myself and my sleep, that I will not stay up until 1:30 reading.

We went to Tiffany's house, she's my visiting teaching companion, and had dinner. It was so sweet of her to invite us over. Julian and Gabe had sooo much fun playing with her little boy Jakob. Julian's become obsessed, like won't stop talking about it. I told him maybe Santa will deliver it for Christmas, or something.




http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/esuite/control/product?PURCHASE_STATE=STANDARD&product_id=2288

The boys were a little out of control at Tiffany's house, especially when the missionaries were trying to give a lesson.

They slept well, except that I've found Julian grinds his teeth quite badly when he sleeps. It kept waking me up. He's been sneaking into my bed every night, which is fine with me, aside from the teeth grinding.

No comments: