Sunday, October 3, 2010

SwagBucks

So if you're my friend on facebook, you've seen the many, many posts that say, "Christia has just won 7 swagbucks by searching the web" or something to that effect. Swagbucks, is bar none, the coolest thing I have ever done on the interwebz.

I mean you search for stuff all the time anyway, right? Why not get 'paid' to do it?

So here's how it works
Click Here

That is my referral link. If you sign up, and search, I get Swagbucks. You can then turn the swagbucks in for gift cards, prizes, pretty much awesome stuff. I've been saving them up for Amazon.com gift cards! I've been doing Swagbucks for a few months now, and have received over $100 in Amazon gift cards! Pretty impressive for just searching the web.

I downloaded the Swagbucks tool bar. I use the toolbar to search for everything. Literally. Blogger, check. Gmail, check. Facebook, check. You don't get swagbucks for searching everything, they randomly reward you, but that kind of makes it more fun! Fridays are extra bonus days, you have more opportunities to win!

I know, it seems too good to be true, but I have nothing but positive things to say about Swagbucks. I think you all should sign up!

No comments: