Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're on a break...

...Me & Hulu that is.

Let me give you a little history. I used to LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer. LOVE. (My dork is showing, I know this) I also used to LOVE Angel from Buffy. So, I'm sure you can guess how excited I was when I found out the first season of Angel was on Hulu. Our love affair was glorious, wonderful, and completely perfect...until they took off all but the first 5 episodes. :( Now I'm waiting on Netflix to send me the next disc of Angel Season one. Oh Hulu, you have broken my heart.

In other news, we went to the World Food Festival on Saturday with some folks from SOS. It was really fun, and we had some yummy eggrolls. Not so much fun was the barely above freezing temperatures, plus my two whiny children. Ok, I take that back, Gabe didn't whine. He slept pretty much the whole time. Julian? Whine City and he's the mayor. Julian was mostly excited about the Asian food market we met up in front of. He got some M&Ms minis. Yep. That's what he chose at the Asian food market.

We also went to Smash and got Barry an early birthday present, and my dad's Christmas present! SO excited. Seriously, check out their site. The most clever and fun Tshirts ever!

All in all it was a fun day. I'm still in denial that it's Tuesday already. I spent the majority of yesterday engrossed in a book. Not one from my list. One that my friend Jenn has written and is now editing. I can't wait for it to come out. I will share when it does!

Here are some pictures from this weekend.

1. Julian and Gabriel both looking at the camera. They were about to go outside and play. For those that think Gabe is huge, I'll have you know he's wearing his 18 month snow pants for year #2.
DSC_1987

2. Julian now thinks it's Christmas time. And is curious as to when we'll put up our tree. We keep explaining that it's still fall time, and we have to have Halloween before we can even think about putting up our tree.
DSC_1989

3. When the whining started. Notice he didn't have his coat on. Bad mommy moment.
DSC_1997

4. How Gabriel spent our time at the Food Festival. Seriously, he didn't eat anything! I know, I was shocked too.
DSC_1996

5. See how Julian's much happier, wearing his JACKET? Yeah filed that little snippit away for the next snowy day.
DSC_2000

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, man. It's 53 here today, and I'm freezing. I don't think I'm cut out for living somewhere like that. Where you have to wear winter coats and hats before Halloween.

I *love* the last pic of you and J!!