Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Amazing Book!

SO I realize that a lot of my posts recently have been about books. I've been really lucky that my boys have cooperated, thus allowing me to read! It's something I love to do, but don't generally get to do all that much!

I thought that I had posted about loving the first book from the Mortal Instruments series, but I just spent a long time trying to find that post, and couldn't. But I meant to. I meant to tell you about these fantasy books that are amazingly well written. They're by Cassandra Clare. They're fantasy, and beautiful. The books are about 500 pages each, and worth every minute. I read City of Bones a while ago, upon recommendation from my brilliant BFF Carly. And was hooked. I've had City of Ashes for a while, and never sat down to read it. I got sucked in to the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood vampire books (pun definitely intended) so I never had time to read the Mortal Instruments, until Monday. Where I read the entire second book, in a day. And then yesterday, I went to Target to see if they had the 3rd book, City of Glass. They did, I bought it, and then decided I would rather read it on the Kindle App I downloaded for my ipod touch. So that book's going back to the store today. I didn't even crack the pages. I read until late last night. I just had to know how it ended. And it ended WELL. I'm so happy.

I really, truly recommend this series. If you like things having to do with vampires, werewolves (Twilight Lovers, I'm talking to YOU!) you will probably enjoy this series as much as I have!

If you do read these books, please let me know, so we can discuss!

1 comment:

Carly said...

gooood news, summer (i think) 2011 brings about the next BOOK!!! YAYAYAYA