Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Besty's Birthday

Today marks the day of my remarkable BFF Stacy's birthday!

Let's take a stroll down memory lane...will you stroll with me?

Stacy and I met in 6th grade. Luckily, for us, I don't have any pictures from 6th-8th grade.

Here we are in 9th grade.
From History Lesson


This was pretty typical behavior for us.
From History Lesson



This one is a doozie. This is the first time I sprained/injured my right ankle. I was chasing that there boy, and fell down those stairs. Stacy and Jeanette accompanied me to the ER. Fun times

From History Lesson


My baptism...
From History Lesson




Sr. Prom
From History Lesson


From History Lesson





Fast Forward. Year after graduation, so what 2003? Stacy and Tara, 2 of my BFFs were baptized.
From History Lesson


Stacy's Wedding
From History Lesson


I just want to say how thankful I am for Stacy. She's one of the smartest and most brilliant people I know. She takes the most amazing pictures, I want to soak up just 1/5 of her talent. Stacy has been there for me during ALL of the hard times in my life, as well as the good. She was with me when I was married, came to see both of my boys in the hospital after they were born. She was the first friend/family to come visit me in Iowa. I don't know how, or why I have been so blessed to have her in my life, but I have been! And I have a feeling, we're going to be BFF until forever! 6th grade until now...gosh I'm kind of scared to do the math. But I think it's like 14 years! We've been friends longer than we haven't!

No comments: