Friday, April 16, 2010

Intelligender RESULTS!

So this morning, my children blessed me by sleeping from 10:00 pm (loooooooooooooooooooong story as to why they were up so freaking late) until well, now. They're still sleeping. The night before last they woke up, and were up for two hours. For NO reason. Well I mean Julian had a reason, he was crying because on Tuesday, he was "teacher's helper" at preschool. And some other kid did his job? So he was super upset. At. Three. AM. Not amused. Then Gabe woke up, and then they didn't sleep. So I laid down with Gabe who then proceeded to smack me, kick me, put his curling toes on my back, until I refused. I said GOODNIGHT and went back into my bed. Where my back is toe free.

Anyway, Barry's alarm went off this morning so he could go for a run. It's an Army thing. He has to pass the PT test soon, before he can go to Texas in July. When it went off, I woke up. It was kind of amazing to wake up to an alarm clock. Something that is designed to wake you up, though I guess technically I have two of those, right? And I was so excited to realize that I'd not been woken at all during the night, that I couldn't fall back to sleep!

And then I had to pee. Intelligender requires first morning urine. So I got up. I voluntarily got up at 5:45 in the morning. Who am I?

Well the Intelligender results are ambiguous at best. I swear when you look at the "girl" side it looks orange-ish brown, if you look at the "boy" side it looks greenish-brown. So I'm going to post the pictures, you decide.

OK upon further review, it appears more brownish/orange in color than green...so should I buy some of that ballet pink paint I was looking at.

DSC_0010

DSC_0009

2 comments:

Suzie said...

That looks like girl to me!!! Mine was about half orange and half green..but much more on the darker side than that is. I hope it's right for you! :)

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I found your blog some how via another blog. I thought this post was funny. we moms do the craziest things. Girls are fun. I have a 7 month old and she's a doll.