Thursday, November 13, 2008

WOW WOW WOW!

So, as you know, I've been knitting like crazy, and a funny/crazy idea came upon me. So, I opened an Etsy shop! I'm selling my knitted goods, and might expand to my invites/announcements/Christmas cards eventually!! Right now I've just got two hats listed, as I'm focusing on knitting hats for the open house up in Washington. The address for my Etsy is www.lolacate.etsy.com . Check it out, see what I've got, and let me know what you think!

Also, I just found out that Tuesday, the 18th is Julian's Mother's Day at school, and I need to be there! Barry has an anatomy test that day, so he can't keep Gabriel, so if anyone could possibly watch Gabriel for 2 hours, I would REALLY appreciate it! I can sweeten the deal with a knit hat! (After I've knitted everything for the show, so like two weeks out)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, I will watch Gabe for a couple of hours. Think he would mind flying to Cali on his own? :P

The shop looks great!

Katie said...

We'd love to watch Gabriel! Oh wait - that won't work, will it???

Heather said...

hey Chrisita! That's awesome that you are knitting! i've always wanted to learn!