Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Day

Today is my friend Heather's birthday! Happy Birthday girl, I'm so glad that N came through for your birthday!!

The reason I remember her birthday, is because it is also my wedding anniversary :) Today, Barry and I have been married for 4 years!

What has happened in those 4 years, you ask? (PS not in real chronological order)

&hearts Barry started school at the University of Washington (Well technically that was a few weeks before we got married)
&hearts I got pregnant and had Julian awwww
&hearts We got pregnant and had Gabriel
&hearts We got Napoleon (our FAT Chihuahua)
&hearts I got into 2 car accidents (Yikes)
&hearts We bought 3 new to us cars (Yikes again)
&hearts Kristy was killed
&hearts Barry interviewed and got accepted to 2 medical schools, DMU & KCUMB
&hearts We decided to move to IOWA!
&hearts We moved to Iowa
&hearts Before we moved to Iowa, Barry graduated from the University of Washington...actually like a year before we moved to Iowa!


There is going to be a whole lot more, but I just wanted to highlight some of them. I love my husband SO much, and he is such a great father, and husband. I couldn't ask for anything better, except more income ;)

He is surprising me with dinner today, but he told me the surprise since I HATE surprises. It's Mexican food! Yum! And he and Julian baked our family a birthday cake. How freaking cute is that?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

the "family birthday cake" is such a cute idea- a great way to share the celebration with the kiddos! happy aniversary!