Thursday, October 30, 2008

So Relieved and SO happy!

My MIL is coming home! Yay! And what's even better than that, she gets to bring my darling nephews with her! She can leave Utah any time after tomorrow! It's such a happy day. I'm so thankful that the custody battle is finally over, after almost 11 months! I'm so happy that they'll be home for Christmas, and can not wait to see them!!!

And in other, not related news, my friend/cousin Cheryl, opened up her yarn shop! If anybody is wondering what to get me for Christmas...uhm, anything from her site!!! Especially flurries and any worsted weight yarn!

Annie Amelia

Check it out! It's pretty much the best site EVER :)

My new project is called a hudson hat! I'm knitting it right now!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for your mother in law & nephews coming home. What great news!! Hopefully the boys can get a little bit of normalcy back into their lives.

Anonymous said...

Oh C, that is wonderful news. I cannot believe it took this long, but at least they are coming home with the boys safe and sound.

Sara