Friday, October 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

So I'm supposed to post 6 quirks...yikes, only 6?

1. I LOVE Funnyons...a lot. I can't buy them or else I will eat the entire bag of salty goodness.

2. I have a 'hope chest' full of little girls' things. Seriously full.

3. I bite my nails, a lot. I had stopped for a while, and now I'm back in the horrible habit.

4. I'm addicted to cloth diapers, buying, washing, folding, talking about....and any accessory that goes with them, especially wool!

5. My BFF has been my BFF since 6th grade!

6. I watched 4 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in 7 days!

1 comment:

Stacy Jacobsen said...

Sorry I'm really lousy about being tagged! Hey my BFF has been my BFF since 6th grade too!!!! (I hope you were talking about me, or this moment could be really uncomfortable!)