Well, one of my friends has a son that is a few months younger than Gabe. I think that Benjamin is 5 months. He is about to have open heart surgery. So those of you that read my blog, please say some extra prayers for this sweet little boy :)
Also Angela posted on her blog about her favorite random things. I'm going to post a list of my favorite random things.
1. When my neck cracks REALLY loudly.
2. I love it when I am having a 'skinny' day and I look cute all around.
3. Slingback, pointy toed shoes!
4. Ugg Boots, and weather that lets me wear my Uggs.
5. David Kahn.
6. New episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Dr. McDreamy.
7. When my boys play well together, not Julian hogging all of his toys and being mean to Gabriel when Gabe tries to touch one of his toys.
8. Yo Gabba Gabba
9. The Ocean and the mountains, and pretty much just Washington in general.
10. Britney Spears' music. Not so much her new stuff, but I love me some old Brit.
11. Gymbucks! I love being able to get stuff for 'free'
12. Diet Mountain Dew
13. Health, not just mine, but my entire family is healthy, thank God.
15. Random blogs
16. Shade shirts!
17. A new purse
18. Dancing with Julian
19. Cooking a delicious meal
20. Pregnant friends, newborn diapers (especially cloth, SO tiny!) and the newborn smell.