Saturday, July 5, 2008

Unemployed!

For the first time in over 8 years, I do not have a full time job! It's absolutely strange! I gave my notice to my company on about June 17th. It was surreal to do that, and then Thursday I took in my keys! I am not too emotional about it, which is really surprising to me. I know that I will miss my dearest friends/co workers a lot, but for some reason, it feels 'right' if that makes sense.
I'm so frustrated with myself. My inability to keep track of time/dates is SO annoying. I hate being late to places, that used to be one of my biggest pet peeves, now I find myself late more often than not. I've also missed applying for some great jobs in Iowa simply because I forgot which days they closed! Ugh!
We got a Wii Fit thanks to my crew at BECU! :) Yay! I am hoping that I will lose some weight! That would be awesome. Barry's mad because now he has to share his beloved Wii, but secretly he too is glad that we have the Wii Fit :)
I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July. Can anyone else believe it's already here and passed!? It seems like the 20th or 21st is going to be here before we know it!!

1 comment:

Jon & Bridget said...

I can't believe it is moving time for you guys already. :) I am excited for you, but also know exactly how you are feeling. Kind of like when I moved up to Washington and knew no one. Anyway... the boys are as cute as ever. Stacy does such a great job. I wish she was closer to me. JT is in need of his 1 yr pics. Good luck with the move. I am glad you have a blog now. They are fun. :)